UPPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
UPPSC ASSISTANT ENGINEER RECRUITMENT 2020
UPPSC AE Examination will be conducted on 7th June 2020. The total number of vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer are 712. The various branches that are eligilble for this examination are Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Agriculture. The maximum number of seats are for Civil branch (451 out of 712).This is a great oppurtunity for all the eligible candidates.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
(1) As per decision of the UPPSC a candidate will be debarred from the UPPSC AE examination and all other future examinations and selections upto a maximum period of five years for furnishing any wrong information in his/her application form and for any other malpractice.
(2) The claim of category, subcategory, domicile,gender, date of birth, name and address will be valid only till the last date of online application. On submission of false/misleading information, the candidature will be cancelled.
(3) The date of birth of the candidates shall be admissible as entered in High School Certificate. The candidate will have to attach his/her High School or Equivalent Examination Certificate with the application form of Examination. No Other Certificate shall be acceptable for Date of Birth.
(4) The candidates will have to enclose self attested copies of Mark sheets, Certificates & Degrees along with the application form of examination in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications.
(5) Date, time and venue etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards.
(6) Candidates will have to appear at the centre/venue allotted to them by the Commission. No change in centre/ venue is permissible and no application shall be entertained in this regard.
(7) The Commission reserves the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice.
(8) Candidates selected for appointment will have to undergo Medical Examination as required under the Rules.
(9) Candidates shall be called for interview on the basis of examination. It is essential for the candidates to appear in the interview as the place of candidates will depend on aggregate of marks obtained in written examination.
(10) Preferences for Department wise posts will be asked at the time of interview which will be treated final and no change, thereafter will be entertained.
(11) While filling the OMR answer sheets the candidates "must use Black Ball Point Pen only". Use of anyother pen or pencil is strictly prohibited.
(12) Candidates are directed to fill in all the entries correctly in the OMR Answer Sheet. In case of leaving them blank or filling them erroneously the candidate will be wholly responsible for the same & thecommission will not evaluate his/her OMR Answer Sheet. The information filled in the OMR Answer Sheets must not be erased by whitener, blade or rubber etc.
(13) There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. (i)For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.(ii) If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answer happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.(iii) If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate there will be no penalty for that question.
(14) The minimum efficiency standard for S.C. & S.T. candidates is fixed 35% i.e. the Candidates of these Categories shall not be placed in the merit/select list if they have secured less than 35% marks in the examination.
(15) The minimum efficiency standard for the candidates of other categories is fixed 40% i.e. such candidates shall not be placed in the merit/select list if they have secured less than 40% marks in the examination.
To prepare for the upcoming UPPSC exam you can buy the various courses available at https://www.cizplus.com/s/store especially for UPPSC preparation.
Join Us on Telegram Link: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEaZFfVGdjVvkvmmVw
www.cizplus.com is an online platform where you can find all the previous years questons for various branches for free. You can also clear all your doubts as they also provide an online doubt clearing plarform.
Download Free Previous Year Question Papers of UPPSC AE of all branches by clicking www.cizplus.com